Saturday, March 29, 2008

Missing again!

I just realized it has been 3 days since I last posted! Things are still crazy here at home due to hubby's job change. He's trying to get used to this new job and the difference between what he is doing now and what he'd been doing. He's still trucking, but what he hauls and where he is spending his time is different.

The scale is stuck again... As long as it stays somewhere below 200, I am fine with it though! Stuck bouncing between 198 and 199 is so totally far from where I started! 410 pounds seems like another planet now... My life has changed so very much since then. I can do and want to do so much more than I ever imagined at 410 pounds.

I picked up a few new protein bars yesterday. Watch for the reviews!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.