| || |
- 1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons lite soy sauce
2 teaspoons MAGGI® Instant Beef Bouillon
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 12 ounces boneless beef sirloin, trimmed and thinly sliced
1 small yellow, red or green bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, thinly sliced
1/2 cup carrot strips
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
2 green onions, sliced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
Hot cooked rice for accompaniment
- Combine water, soy sauce, bouillon and cornstarch in small bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet. Add asparagus, beef, bell pepper, onion and carrot; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and green onions; cook until tender.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture; cook, stirring constantly, until sauce comes to a boil and thickens. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve over rice.
Makes 4 servings.
- Recipe and photograph are the property of Nestlé®, used with permission.
- Contact the Editor:Email Hope Pryor. (Do not remove or alter the words "Subscriber Email" in the subject line.)
- Click here to visit CooksRecipes.com. Click here for printing tip
- Copyright © 2005 - 2008 CooksRecipes.com. All rights reserved.