Saturday, February 23, 2008

Recipe: Ricotta Fluff

This is another one of those dessert type recipes, but you could eat it as a snack or just any time you liked. It is a good protein source due to the ricotta cheese.

What you need:
1 tub ricotta cheese (original recipe I read called for a large, 32 oz tub)
1 tub sugar free Cool Whip
1 box cheesecake flavor sugar free pudding mix

How you make it:
Get out the mixer. Put all 3 ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix till well blended.

That is it! Just mix it up and eat it. I added some strawberries (frozen, thawed) to mine and it was yummy. I do think that, though it would lower the protein content, the ricotta flavor was a bit much for me and I think I may make it with either less ricotta cheese (like using the smaller, 15 oz tub) OR with more Cool Whip and/or a second box of pudding mix. The second box of pudding mix may be just the trick to give it more cheesecake flavor without cutting back on the protein per serving.

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.