Wednesday, November 19, 2008

WLS Cookbook

I'm in the process of compiling a cookbook for my county's 4-H
program... It got me to thinking that I'd like to do a WLS cookbook.
But, I need recipes!! I've been saving recipes for over 2 years now,
but it is just the tip of the iceberg! I need more! This cookbook
would be made available to anyone who'd like to purchase it--locally or
otherwise. And, I'd LOVE to include lots of recipes from our local and not-so-local
postops! Each recipe can list the contributor, so you'd get credit for
submitting it too!

I need ALL SORTS of recipes!
protein rich stuff
entrees
side dishes
desserts
shakes/drinks/

smoothies
dips
snacks
YOU NAME IT!!

Simple or not so simple...suitable for early postops OR those farther
out--any and all recipes are welcome! Low carb...high protein...good
source of fiber...if you eat it, we want that recipe!!

Please consider sending them in! Send them to me at
wlsrecipes@yahoo.com (created specifically for this project!) and I'll
put your name in the drawing I have going on right now for a box of
protein and snack goodies! (view info on current giveaway) I'm also going to put
together a basket full of other goodies--handcrafted soaps, body
products, and more. This basket will not be drawn for till the project
is complete, so ANYONE who sends a recipe will get an entry in that
drawing. One drawing entry per recipe--however many you'd like to
send! Then, when the cookbook is ready, we'll draw a few names to win a
free copy!!

What to send:
Recipe Name
Ingredients
Directions
Nutrition Facts (if you have them!)
Any notes about things you change or alternate, etc...

I will be working on this for a while yet. Send something now and then,
as you come across others, pass them on too!!
Thanks for your help and participation!!
Lea

Click to submit your recipe!
wlsrecipes@yahoo.com

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.