Monday, September 15, 2008

Review: Dr. Kracker, take 2! Klassic 3 Seed variety

Last night, I reviewed the Sunflower Cheddar variety of the Dr. Kracker snack chips. I decided to try another one of the Dr. Kracker snack chips today. Today's choice was the Klassic 3 Seed snack chips.
I think I liked these even more than I did the other one I tried yesterday--the sunflower cheddar variety. These had a lot more seeds in them. Check 'em out!
The sunflower cheddar ones had much fewer seeds on each cracker.

The package says "The Klassic 3 Seed is a compelling blend of nutty flax seeds, sunflower seeds and sesame seeds. Crunch!" The certainly do CRUNCH! As a matter of fact, I caught myself thinking that chewing these things to the proper mush point before swallowing was going to be more work than with stuff like Cheeze-Its! So, when you are done, you really feel like you ate something instead of something that just sort of dissolves in your mouth. These DO have a nutty flavor to them. And, they were, as you can see in the pic above, very well seeded.

I think that this one is my flavor of choice so far!

Nutrition Facts for this variety:


Klassic 3 Seed
snack chips
% DV
Calories 120
Fat Calories 40
Total Fat 5 g 8%
Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 g 0%
Sodium 220 mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 4 g 16%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 6 g
Vitamin A
0 %
Vitamin C
0 %
Calcium
3 %
Iron
6 %


Like the sunflower cheddar, no trans fats, no cholesterol and a fair amount of fiber...

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.