Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wow, 25 years just around the corner...

While chatting with a friend from high school via email last night, I realized that our 25 year high school reunion will be summer of 2010. He still lives in the area where we grew up. He's actually an elementary school principal there. I'm a teacher here in WV. During this conversation, it dawned on me that the last time I saw these people, I was at pretty much my highest weight ever--410 pounds! They saw me graduate high school at about 275 pounds in 1985 and then "grow" over the next several years till 1998 when I moved away from that area. I was probably about 375 or so then... Now, after my RNY, I am about 202 to 205 most days and am so much healthier and more active than ever before. What a trip it will be to attend that reunion and see all those jaws drop!! WOW!!

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.