Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chef Jay's/Tri-O-Plex Products Discount!

Any of you use these products? I got them to agree to give us a discount. Boxes of 12 packets are $20 each. http://www.chefjays.net/ They are normally $25 on their site, so this is a 20% discount like we've gotten elsewhere...

She wrote the following:

Your group can call in to our office to place an order. We answer phones Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm PST. They must give the code
W500

when ordering to receive the special discount. The product will be $20.00 per box PLUS $5.95 for shipping.
Ph:702-873-7777

THIS DISCOUNT DOES NOT WORK ON THEIR WEBSITE!! YOU MUST CALL IN TO ORDER!!

SO, if you use these products, I thought I'd pass it on! I know that I've paid from $2.49 to $2.99 per packet when I've bought these items. I've seen them as high as $3.29 each. Cookie packets have two good sized cookies in them and brownies are one fair sized brownie. They have like 18 to 20 grams of protein in them... They are pretty good too. And, the $5.95 for shipping IS flat rate--one box or 20 boxes. I confirmed that with her! Oh, and they also have a "protein puff" that is sort of a higher protein Cheeto sort of thing! My surgeon's little shop sells them, but I've never tried them.

If you've tried their products and have a favorite, pass it on to us! I love the Decadent Chocolate Brownie when I just neeeeeed some chocolate but want the protein too. I have also tried 3 or 4 of the cookie flavors and liked those as well. I've not tried any of the bars or the puffs...

No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.