Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Reminder: Kay's Naturals ALWAYS 20% OFF and NEW Kay's products coming soon!!

Quite a while back, I got Kay's Naturals to give all my readers a 20% product discount... All you have to do is shop their site at
http://www.kaysbariatric.com/
Then, after you shop and place the items you want in your shopping cart, use the discount code minichallenge during the checkout process.

By the way--the cinnamon toast pretzels which have been out of stock for quite some time now are due in VERY soon and will be 50% off when they arrive! And, several other products are currently discounted on their site! Check out their main page for that info...

I will include some Kay's Naturals products in the box of goodies I'm giving away right now (see post).

They do have the sample pack for $7.50 right now! Check that out if you are new to their products.

They also have several NEW items in the works. They are not on the site yet, but they include the following items:
sweet barbecue snack mix
salted pretzel sticks
hazelnut protein chips
almond cinnamon protein chips

Those ALL sound like winners to me!! Remember, you heard it here first! Be sure to stay tuned as I will have a giveaway with the new products once they are available for sale! I can't give them to you till I can buy 'em from them! LOL

As always, you can check my product reviews for some reviews of their products...


No comments:

Powered by WebRing®.